The 2020 Bienniel Conference will take place in Orlando, Florida between March 10 and March 12, 2020. Register below!
Interested scholars and graduate students should submit their Abstracts and Panel Proposals to the organizing committee not later than 31 October 2019.
There are no limitations to the themes that abstracts and panel proposals can address. However, the theme of the three-day international conference is “The Signification of Eniogun in an Era of Global Dystopia.”
Abstracts and panel proposals should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All abstracts must be received not later than the above deadline: 31 October 2019. Incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted. Only Microsoft Word version is acceptable for the review process.
All submissions must include:
- A clear and concise abstract of no more than 500 words in English that satisfies all of the below requirements for scholarly rigor
- A title (formatted in Sentence case, not Title Case or UPPERCASE)
- A list of all authors using their full names
- Institution affiliations for each author
- Only MLA references or citations format.